Ki Tetze – When You Go Forth – כי תצא
Listen To The Scripture Portion
In this week’s Torah portion we are looking at Deuteronomy 21:10–25:19
Discover what the Bible says in this week’s Torah Portion – Ki Tetze.
Did you know that 74 of the Torah’s 613 commandments are in this week’s portion?
* We’ll be unpacking the commands around capturing a beautiful woman in battle. What did God have in mind?
* Discover the rules about two wives and inheritance rights, and God’s care of unmarried girls.
* We’ll look at the Bible’s view of wayward children and permissive parenting.
* Why is a person who is hung on a tree cursed? Sound like the crucifixion? You’d be right.
* Learn the famous story of the chicken and the goats and how it teaches our responsibility of returning lost property.
* Why is your business actually my business according to God?
* How should we dress as believers?- The Bible tells us.
* Learn which is the ‘least commandment’ in the whole Bible and learn how it links to Messiah.
* Should a believer marry an unbeliever? Discover marriage the way God intended.
* Let’s talk about the hard topics – pre-marital sex and divorce. What does the Bible actually say
* We conclude with the obligation to remember “what Amalek did to you on the road, on your way out of Egypt.”
This and more…..
“The Mother Bird” 2015 by Yoram Raanan
Acrylic on Canvas
When on your way you come across a bird’s nest…containing baby birds or eggs, on any tree or on the ground, if the mother is sitting on the chicks or on the eggs, you shall not take the mother along with her young. You shall send away the mother and [then] you may take the young for yourself, in order that it should be good for you and you will live a long life. (Deuteronomy 22:6-7)
The Chuppah with Tallit (prayer shawl)
Husband wearing a Kittel (white garment)
Bridesmaids with oil lamps